What to Bring
- Comfortable clothing for 5-7 days. washer/dryer available.
- Exercise clothing, for gym use and softball play.
- Comfortable shoes. Sneakers for gym, sandals.
- Appropriate sleepwear/robe, your favorite pillow. (We do provide bed linens and a pillow)
- Jackets/sweaters for Winter, sweaters/jackets for Fall-Spring or light jacket/sweatshirt for summer.
- Summer wear: walking shorts, T-shirts, hat, sunscreen SPF 15 or higher.
- (Clothing must cover mid-section/stomach completely).
- Toiletries: toothbrush, toothpaste, hair products, deodorant, hair dryer, liquid body wash, lotion, shaving supplies No products containing alcohol will be allowed. Please note this for hairspray and mouthwash.
- Pre-Paid Calling Cards for the phones.
- Prescribed medications if applicable.
- Health insurance card and driver’s license.
- Dark sunglasses are allowed outdoors only.
- Small travel alarm clock is suggested.
- iPod/mp3 player with personal headset. (without camera and/or internet connectivity)
- You will be allowed to keep $20 cash for use in vending machines, phones, etc. Any additional cash will need to be kept in the company safe. A small convenience store is on the premises where you can place funds on deposit with them for use there.
We Do Not Allow
- Outside food or drinks. Energy drinks of any kind.
- Cell phones, pagers, computers*, palm computers, TV’s, DVD players.
- Exercise equipment.
- Products containing alcohol. (mouthwash, hand sanitizer, hair spray, etc)
- Candles or incense.
- Expensive jewelry should not be brought.
*Personal business requiring internet access will be made available with your case load manager’s approval.